League of Legends (LoL) isn’t just one of the most popular PC games around the globe but also has one of the most loyal fans. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players worldwide with over 1 million simultaneous players on the internet! While that is fantastic for the league it’s not great for those who aren’t very good at playing.
LoL is a fiercely competitive game. There are plenty of LoL players who have high skills. If you’re not one of them, it’s better to buy Smurf accounts and not attempt to “tough out” at the lower levels.
Even if you’re a player who has been playing LoL for several years and think your skills are enough to survive in the lower levels, there is no reason to be risking it. Purchasing an account from right here on our website will save you not only time but also money. We’ve been selling smurf accounts to customers around the globe for quite a long time, so we know what to look for when it comes to offering accounts that work.
Tips to make sure your game experience is as perfect as it can be!
Find Out Which Account to Buy
There are two kinds of LoL accounts that you can buy – level 30 and level 20. For novices the primary distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be used to purchase runes, or champions.
You need to make sure that your accounts offer the best value for your money to enjoy your best levels. To achieve this, there are a few things you need to be looking for –
1. Runes – the amount of rune pages you can access with an account is vital. It is important to ensure that there are plenty of runes available to your favorite player and the way you prefer. If you’re a huge fan of several champions, it could be beneficial to buy accounts with multiple rune pages.
2. It is important to ensure that your account includes every champion available to maximize the amount of time you play and gain access to all other LoL features like ARAM and the ranked games. If you’re looking for a complete listing of all the champions that are in LoL, then look up this page.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite champions a new look. It is best to avoid purchasing accounts that don’t come with any skins (unless you’re not looking for any) due to the appearance of the character can affect the level of enjoyment you have from it. You can see our complete list of services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) IP – LoL has a micro-transaction system that lets players purchase unique runes, champions and costumes with real money. One of the best features in the game is the items purchased stay with your account forever! The purchase of accounts that have large amounts of IP will save you time and money in the longer term.
5. Unranked Wins: LoL has an unranked mode in which players fight to determine who is the best of the best and another one known as ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes reward players with benefits such as IP as well as rare skins, which make it more enjoyable to play regularly. You must ensure that your account is stocked with a good amount of wins that are unranked to show that you’ve been playing the game and more than “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not wish to make your account information public be sure to create a secure one. This will allow you to access the email associated with your account only. This is useful if you are worried about giving your personal information to someone else since they will not have access to the account without having the password.
These simple steps will make sure that you will have a fantastic LoL experience.
For more information, click hand leveled league accounts